Group Leader/Coaching Course
Live Online Group Class
Group Coaching is a great way to double, triple or even quadruple your income. In this course, we teach you how to lead and facilitate a group of individuals with common goals so that you can serve more clients and have more fun.
The course is conducted over 8 weeks and includes training on the use of ZOOM and our free “web timer” so that you can easily manage your group. Of course, you can run groups using SKYPE, Free Conference Call, Google Hang-Outs and other platforms that provide the ability to manage a group of individuals.
This course is led by experienced Master Coaches who have been selected for their professional expertise, passion for the coaching profession and genuine commitment to every student’s success. Enrollment in this course is limited to 6 providing each student with individual opportunities to lead the group.
Group Coaching Certification Course – 8 Sessions
Group Coaching Course Includes:
- • Ten hours of Group Coaching facilitated by a Certified Master Coach
- • Group Coaching Tools and Techniques
- • WGI Certified Group Coach Exam (included)
- • WGI Group Coach Certificate of Learning in a digital format for your website
- • Upon completion and acceptance of all course work, as well as a passing grade on the Group Coach exam, you will have earned your credential as a Certified Group Leader.
- • Your Certified Group Leader Certificate that is suitable for framing and hanging on your wall.
- • 2 Year Membership in Strategic Learning Alliance Applied-Learning Professional Community and more!
WGI’s Certified Group Coach Course Curriculum
Foundations of Group Coaching Introduction
- • Objectives of Group Coaching
- • Confidentiality and Ethics of Coaching
- • The Role of the Group Coach
Mastering the Coaching Process
- • Defining the Group Goals
- • Formatting the Group Calls
- • Managing the Coaching Group
- • Hot Seat Coaching
- • Clarifying Group Accountability and Responsibility
- • Exercises and Practicum
Building Your Group Coaching Practice
- • Who Are Your Clients
- • What is the Group Intention
- • Identifying Opportunities in Your Community
- • Using Groups for Social Media Promotion