Wainwright Global, Inc.
Wainwright Global, Inc.(WGI) trains and certifies individuals who are passionate about providing life changing coaching experiences for their clients. With our easy-to-learn, and highly effective system of coaching, you will find that the Wainwright Method of Coaching will gift your clients with break-through success.
WGI’s Life Coach Training Course Includes:
- Sixteen Hour Certified Professional Coach Course facilitated by a Certified
- 3rd party credentialing through the Strategic Learning Alliance
- Optional AASCB (top 15% graduate business course) credits in cooperation with SLA and their affiliates
- Telephone and Internet Access to WGI Master Coach Question Center
- Lifetime Use of Wainwright Global Professional Coaching System
- WGI Coach Training Manual
- WGI Course Handouts
- WGI Proven Professional Coaching Tools
- WGI Quick Reference Guide for Coaches
- WGI Certified Professional Coach Exam (included)
- WGI Professional Coach Certificate of Learning in a digital format for your website
- WGI Certified Coach Seal in a digital format for your website
- Upon completion and acceptance of all course work, as well as a passing grade on the SLA CPC exam, you will have earned your credential as a Certified Professional Coach. Your Certified Professional Coach Certificate that is suitable for framing and hanging on your wall, will be issued by the SLA
- 2 Year Membership in Strategic Learning Alliance Applied-Learning Professional Community
A Powerful Easy-To-Learn Life Coaching System
WGI’s Professional Life Coaching System delivers the most complete and effective tools and the Wainwright Method of coaching to help your clients achieve their dreams and goals. Whether your focus will be providing the finest in life coaching to individuals, businesses, corporations or non-profit organizations, with WGI’s Professional Life Coaching System you will acquire the utmost confidence, the complete knowledge, and the proven tools and skills to succeed.
Looking for more information?
Give us a call us at: (800) 711-4346 or (949)281-6737.